Red Oasis Early Education and Care uses the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) to develop individual educational programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework. Our educators design learning experiences which support children in achieving the following learning outcomes outlined in the Framework:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
Our educators provide opportunities for children to learn through play by creating physical and social learning environments that have a positive impact on children’s learning. We value our partnerships with families, who we identify as the child’s first teacher, and we encourage their input and involvement at our service.